DDPV assists private and public entities in the following public sectors:
- Public procurement contracts (PPC);
- public works and service concessions;
- town planning;
- transport and distribution of electricity and natural gas, water and postal services;
- environmental law, including the assistance in connection with the authorization procedures related to the creation of industrial and discharge plants, water purification systems as well as the safety and land-improvement of polluted sites;
- implementation, management and sales of windmills, photovoltaic, hydroelectric, and other non-conventional energy production plants;
- expropriation procedures.
DDPV assists its clients in litigations before the Italian and EU administrative tribunals in the above areas.