DDPV notably advises in the following sectors:
- Labor law aspects relating to extraordinary corporate transactions (e.g. transfer of businesses or corporate reorganizations), including negotiations with unions and drafting of relevant agreements with the same;
- individual and collective dismissal procedures, including the drafting of relevant settlement agreements or agreements for termination by mutual consent;
- examination of compliance of the multinationals Codes of Conduct with Italian legislation;
- negotiating and drafting employment, consulting, collaboration, agency contracts and service agreements;
- as to managers and other top executives, negotiating and drafting of stock option, remuneration and incentive/performance plans;
- negotiating and drafting of confidentiality agreements and non-competition agreements.
DDPV assists its clients in litigations before the Italian Labor Courts in the above areas.